Hola

T1 - T5 questions, and other topics.

vwbus.no is a Norwegian bus forum. Here in this section we invite questions/comments in English so that people who are struggling with Norwegian can ask questions using English.

Remember! Only English language / Husk! Kun Engelsk!
Forum rules
vwbus.no is a Norwegian bus forum. Here in this section we invite questions/comments in English so that people who are struggling with Norwegian can ask questions using English.
Simon Baxter

Hola

Post by Simon Baxter »

Just popped in to say Hello.
Not had much time for forums lately, just thought I would drop by and see whats going on, not that I can read any of it mind!
:lol:
Looking forward to the 25 years of syncro event, hope to see some of you there.
:)
hansstef
-
-
Car: T3 -86 SYNCRO GL 1.9TDK
Phone: 9-1-8-8-0-9-3-7

Re: Hola

Post by hansstef »

Hey, Simon!

The Norwegian petrol heads are just awakening from a long winter slumber and there is quite some activity around in the corners of this scarsly populated rock :D

I ordered some longer rear studs from you over a year ago, but I've been running winter tyres all this time cuz of the snowy mountains that I cross during easter, so fitting these has been a low priority, sorry. HOWEVER I've scheduled this for tomorrow actually HAHA! Those summer alloys have been waiting forever to see the underside of my T25 :wink:

Made up for it by refreshing my winter shoes by fitting White Walls. This mod has become quite popular over here :P

Hope all is well across the North Sea!
Hans Sæle