Mechanic address around Trondheim?

T1 - T5 questions, and other topics.

vwbus.no is a Norwegian bus forum. Here in this section we invite questions/comments in English so that people who are struggling with Norwegian can ask questions using English.

Remember! Only English language / Husk! Kun Engelsk!
Forum rules
vwbus.no is a Norwegian bus forum. Here in this section we invite questions/comments in English so that people who are struggling with Norwegian can ask questions using English.
Gusto
Car: T3 1988 TD
Phone: 004917696069315

Mechanic address around Trondheim?

Post by Gusto »

Hi Busfriends,

I´m from Germany and at the moment with my lovely T3 TD 1988 (69PS) in Trondheim and have a problem with my injection system. After changing the fuel injector rail I recognized that the cold starting lever (if somebody speaks German: Hebel des Kaltstartbeschleuniger or Choke), that is located on the down side of the injection system, is also leak. When the injection pump is working diesel drips out of the seal. As the whole injection system has to be dismantled for changing the seals my question is wehther somebody of you knows a good mechanic adress around Trondheim that is used to repair older cars and is not that expensive (I´m a student;)). Or maybe you just know somebody in this area who could help me as i do not have all the tools with me. I would be very thankful for any kind of help. Tusen Takk!
Philip:)
Gusto
Car: T3 1988 TD
Phone: 004917696069315

Re: Mechanic address around Trondheim?

Post by Gusto »

Is there nobody from around Trondheim:( ?