VWbus On Tour 13->18 july

T1 - T5 questions, and other topics.

vwbus.no is a Norwegian bus forum. Here in this section we invite questions/comments in English so that people who are struggling with Norwegian can ask questions using English.

Remember! Only English language / Husk! Kun Engelsk!
Forum rules
vwbus.no is a Norwegian bus forum. Here in this section we invite questions/comments in English so that people who are struggling with Norwegian can ask questions using English.
vwcoach
-
-
Car: 3 stk. T3'er
Phone: 958 30 024

VWbus On Tour 13->18 july

Post by vwcoach »

Dear Busfriends. We are glad to present "VWBus On Tour, 2014"! Next summer will have some great events on the line in scandinavia. The highlight is most definately the nordic "BUSSFEST", 18-20 juli 2014. This will bee located at Akkarhaugen /Norsjø Ferieland, Telemark and Norway. The weekend before we also have, for the second time, "VWbus Drammen Summer Camp" viewtopic.php?f=14&t=36915 . 11-13 july is the dates. Drammen Camping/Drammen, http://www.drammencamping.no/ is the place. A very cosy, intimate and family orientated venue. New for 2014 is "VWbus On Tour"! viewtopic.php?f=14&t=37675 We bind the two events above together in a exiting and informal manner! The plott is simple; We have a set camp-site for each afternoon in the days in between VWbus Drammen Summer Camp viewtopic.php?f=14&t=36915 and Bussfest viewtopic.php?f=14&t=37004 where we meet and have a good time. The travel you arrange and do in your own pace/liking. In other words: come and go as you like. Rest assured that there will allways bee some local diehards at hand to help if necessary . You can by that follow your own desire and have a given base, all at the same time. Say you come to Norweagian shores on wednesday and want to hook up. No problem, feel free to join us at any point on our way to BUSSFEST. We do this to kickstart both meetings and to get new Buss-friends, as well as strenghtening the bound we allready share. By experience we know that a relaxed, sosial venue over some days is a perfect setting for friendships in the making. The only think you need to do is to contact us by phone/mail befor you join. Our local knowledge will bee used to choose site in accordance with the number of vehicles from day to day. There is also the possibility for having smaller groups following a theme. For example, those who prefere the highland scenery can join to make a "detour" together. Dose this sound exiting or what? The organisers behind " VWbus Drammen" will make this a good one. Rest assured! We look forward to hear from you if you have any questions or comments. We value your opinion and will use it in our winter-long planning.
Roar Indsetviken
VWbus Drammen

1990. 1.6 td T3 Caravelle Coach (Slugga no.5)
1989. 1.9 tdk T3 Doka Syncro (Kong Vinter)
1989. 1.9 tdk T3 Doka 2wd (Den Røde)

mail:
roar.indsetviken@gmail.com
roars.t3.verksted@gmail.com
vwbus.drammen@gmail.com
ducce999s
-
-
Phone: 9-1-6-0-9-7-9-0

Re: VWbus On Tour 13->18 july

Post by ducce999s »

Kult :-) burde få den med bort til busstreffen og helgen etter

Sent fra min C6903 via Tapatalk
SYNCRO1,9TD,SIKASYNCRO2,1,JOKER3 2,1++
TL 1600 Fastback -69
Opel GT 1900 -69
"I'm afraid that, when I die, my wife will sell my car parts for what I told her that I paid for them."
Paul G