Approval of Seikel lift kit

T1 - T5 questions, and other topics.

vwbus.no is a Norwegian bus forum. Here in this section we invite questions/comments in English so that people who are struggling with Norwegian can ask questions using English.

Remember! Only English language / Husk! Kun Engelsk!
Forum rules
vwbus.no is a Norwegian bus forum. Here in this section we invite questions/comments in English so that people who are struggling with Norwegian can ask questions using English.
Widby
Car: T5 California

Approval of Seikel lift kit

Post by Widby »

Hi! I'm thinking about installing a Seikel lift kit on my T5 4Motion. Does anyone here has experience or thoughts about getting it approved by Vegvesen?
hav
Phone: 92601257

Re: Approval of Seikel lift kit

Post by hav »

Widby wrote:Hi! I'm thinking about installing a Seikel lift kit on my T5 4Motion. Does anyone here has experience or thoughts about getting it approved by Vegvesen?

I have a factory Seikel kit, original Møller, soshould not be a prob to get Møller to give you the proper papers. That is what the Vegvesnet will want to see. Unless it is the extreme kit. Dunno about that.
Widby
Car: T5 California

Post by Widby »

Thanks for the reply. Do I understand you correctly that the kit was installed by Moeller?
Neergård
-
-
Car: VW Caravelle 2000 comfortline 2.5tdi
Phone: 917 97 848

Post by Neergård »

Møller can Get u the necessary documents. They are delivering Seikel equipment for T5.
About the previous comment i guess this car was ordered with seikel equipment when it was new. This is a option, But i am not sure if this is mounted in germany or at Møller after arrival to Norway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Frode Neergård

2000 VW Caravelle Comfortline2.5tdi - viewtopic.php?f=56&t=31428
NÅ TIL SALGS: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=39657
1994 Audi 100 2.5tdi ABT edt. (selges for rett sum!)