Hello from Belgium - VW Camper site

T1 - T5 questions, and other topics.

vwbus.no is a Norwegian bus forum. Here in this section we invite questions/comments in English so that people who are struggling with Norwegian can ask questions using English.

Remember! Only English language / Husk! Kun Engelsk!
Forum rules
vwbus.no is a Norwegian bus forum. Here in this section we invite questions/comments in English so that people who are struggling with Norwegian can ask questions using English.
Wim
Car: T4 California

Hello from Belgium - VW Camper site

Post by Wim »

There I am a VW Bus Camper lover since 1979 and Beetle driver since 1968 I made my Website with a lot of information on it, especially about the VW Bus Camper.
I live in Belgium and the site is in Dutch with German, English, French and Spanish translationpages.
Beside information about our cars there are a lot of linkpages about new T5 Campervans, where you can rent a VW Bus T1 - T5 Camper all over the world, a large overview of Bus T1 - T5 Camper Sites and Blogs and a collection of professional made videofilms about the Volkswagen Bus which you can find in Busmania (Video Web).

The site address is VW Camper Site

Kind regards,

Wim

Last edited by Wim on 19 Dec 2012, 08:51, edited 1 time in total.
ducce999s
-
-
Phone: 9-1-6-0-9-7-9-0

Re: Hello from Belgium - VW Camper site

Post by ducce999s »

Welcome to the Forum Wim, lovely type 1 you have and the type 2 :wink:
SYNCRO1,9TD,SIKASYNCRO2,1,JOKER3 2,1++
TL 1600 Fastback -69
Opel GT 1900 -69
"I'm afraid that, when I die, my wife will sell my car parts for what I told her that I paid for them."
Paul G