3. Balkan VW Bus Meeting in Turkey 2013

T1 - T5 questions, and other topics.

vwbus.no is a Norwegian bus forum. Here in this section we invite questions/comments in English so that people who are struggling with Norwegian can ask questions using English.

Remember! Only English language / Husk! Kun Engelsk!
Forum rules
vwbus.no is a Norwegian bus forum. Here in this section we invite questions/comments in English so that people who are struggling with Norwegian can ask questions using English.
Altannn
Car: t3 syncro

3. Balkan VW Bus Meeting in Turkey 2013

Post by Altannn »

3. BALKAN VW BUS MEETING

4. -7. July 2013 İğneada/Kırklareli / TÜRKEI

http://goo.gl/maps/yHef6

(41.877486,27.985597)

After the first Balkan Meeting in Greece in 2011 and the second in Bulgaria, the VW BUS Clubs of three countries are organising the 3. BALKAN VW BUS MEETING in 2013 this time in Igneada / Turkey.

After many national and international meetings in the passt years and the relations between the Clubs, IGNEADA was choosen for this international organisation. A turkish riviera directly on the Black sea, near to greek and bulgarian borders, also on a easy-to-reach position for other european visitors, Igneada seems to be the perfect location.

It will be a co-work of different VW Clubs of Turkey, Greece and Bulgaria in order to get as many participant as possible.

We also would like to point on the natural beauty of the area and put a sign AGAINST the nuclear reactor planed in Igneada.

We will inform you further and answer your questions as the organistaion details appear.

Start planing your trip for sommer 2013 !!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Rudeboy
-
-
Car: T4b California Coach syncro
Phone: 666

Re: 3. Balkan VW Bus Meeting in Turkey 2013

Post by Rudeboy »

Thanks for the info, I shall add it to our Meeting Calender, the "Terminliste" under Moter og treff" elsewhere here.

Good to have the reminder of this gathering, I saw it last year but did not add it to our Calender then for some or another reason.

From Kiel to Chiemsee, South-East of Munchen, D it is about 9.5 hours on the autobahn. From there via Serbia to Istanbul it is two driving days, and then the last bit to the Black Sea.
Surely there are other routes to this meeting, some shorter in time and travel and some longer.

Norwegians need a Tourist Visum to Turkeybut this is an easy thing for us - costs about 15 euro, and can either be obtained via the Embassy in Oslo or upon arrival to a Turkish border station. My understanding to obtaining a visum to Turkey is that is as close as you could get to a pro forma document :lol:
We do not need a Visum to Serbia, as f.instance Germans do.
Last edited by Rudeboy on 10 Dec 2012, 15:12, edited 1 time in total.
Altannn

Post by Altannn »

hi

We are several VW clubs in Turkey, mostly in Istanbul. This meeting is organised by 3 countries and this year for the first time in turkey. I guess it is going to be in a row, so every year another country will be the host.

We are going to have a special webpage for this event, facebook and twitter and every other known social communication possibilities.

I will post everything here and help you through if you want to visit us...

Visas can be applied at the border. It s not a big deal as I know...
Altannn

Post by Altannn »

Dear all...

Hier is the official internet site

www.balkanbusmeeting.com

If you want to join us please fill the form
or just check pictures and get "thirsty" for next year

:)
Alf Torp
-
-
Car: 86/91 T3 JX/AAZ
Phone: 40-62-70-60

Post by Alf Torp »

This sounds like an awesome meeting! Would love to go, maybe we can manage this summer. Somehow I do not trust my 16TD T3 enough to even go to Oslo at this stage but maybe, maybe...
Mvh,
Alf

- 86 T3 Doka Syncro 1.6TD
- 87 T3 Varius Syncro 1.6TD
- 88 T3 Caravelle Syncro 1.6TD Trufa Halvcamper
- 90 T3 Doka Syncro 2.1 MV
- 68 Reliant Scimitar Se4c Coupe
- 88 Reliant Scimitar SS1
- 81 Yamaha Tr1
- 99 Yamaha Vmax
Altannn

Post by Altannn »

Altannn

Post by Altannn »

278 VW's, 8 countires, 675 people ...

a 3 days event with succes, many happy faces and lots of promises for next year.

We have been celebrating the 3rd Balkan Bus meeting in Igneada / Turkey, a full VW event, packed with backgammon tournier, 50 m VW pulling, childrens corner, many ateliers, bicycle tours, stage performances, camp fire, jam sessions, sirtaki, belly dance, VW culture at it s best and lots of memories.

After the first meeting in Greece with 15 and the second in Bulgara with 35 vehicles, it s been an explosion of "get together event" of 278 VW's.

Imagine next years meeting, for which Romania already annouced to host !

follow on www.balkanbusmeeting.com and get ready for your long trip to Romania in July 2014
Altannn

Post by Altannn »

Rudeboy
-
-
Car: T4b California Coach syncro
Phone: 666

Post by Rudeboy »

There's a bit in German from the Balkantreffen here - http://www.vw-bulli.de/no-cache/de/news ... richt.html