Buying bits in Norway (T4)

T1 - T5 questions, and other topics.

vwbus.no is a Norwegian bus forum. Here in this section we invite questions/comments in English so that people who are struggling with Norwegian can ask questions using English.

Remember! Only English language / Husk! Kun Engelsk!
Forum rules
vwbus.no is a Norwegian bus forum. Here in this section we invite questions/comments in English so that people who are struggling with Norwegian can ask questions using English.
mattwilde66
Car: T3 DOKA Syncro, T4 Syncro, T4 California Exclusive

Buying bits in Norway (T4)

Post by mattwilde66 »

Hei,

I've gone and bought myself a T4 California over here now and i'm over the moon with it. Going from a 2.4 non-turbo to a TDI is a revelation!

I'm after help on where to buy things for it over in Norway. Back home a lot of vans have "Bonnet Bra's" but i've been struggling to find them on any sites in Norway. The bonnet on my new van is a bit scabby and will need a good respray but a cover will do the part in the mean time.

I know a lot a spares and accessories are cheaper in the UK but sometime deliver and Toll doesn't make it worth it.

I've just bought the headlight loom upgrade kit from Xtremevan in the UK and i'll need two new indicator lenses which I can get for £20 each from the UK.

Cheers
Matt

ImageUntitled by Matt Wilde, on Flickr
Martin Sandvik
-
-
Car: 2010 Multivan T5
Phone: 40204030

Re: Buying bits in Norway (T4)

Post by Martin Sandvik »

send me a email over what you need

info@koolart.no